Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rabbit WIP 1

OK I have started the drawing on the rabbit I took a photograph of in Yellowstone National Park. I believe it is a Mountain Cottontail (Sylvilagus nuttallii). I have an outline of the rabbit done and most of the tree branches I plan on shading in with the most detail completed. The ground cover still needs to be outlined in. Here are a couple images of the progress so far. The first image I have edited from the scan so you can see it a little better. The second image shows it more as it looks right now (the scanner has added a little bit of darker areas where it is actually supposed to be the white of the paper...don't know why and figured these images were good enough to serve this purpose). Maybe one day I'll get the scanner figured out better :) {Click on the images to see them slightly larger. I realize it is very difficult to see, but that's what is needed at this point of the drawing phase. When the images are viewed a little larger, you'll be able to see the detail better.}


No comments: